Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced forex/institutional sales professional or account manager from the traditional finance or crypto industry to spearhead our growth in this space and provide leadership to the sales team.
This role will leverage relationship development, process creation and management ability in order to educate, introduce and inspire new investment into the world of cryptocurrency from major institutional clients and high-net-worth individuals from a global market.Responsibilities
- Manage a large portfolio of clients including institutions, HNW individuals, private bank customers, brokers, futures institutions, commercial banks, etc.
- Acquire and develop trust relationships with institutional clients globally
- Originate new institutional clients and identify new business opportunities in the crypto industry
- Understand the challenges of our clients and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients
- Provide thought leadership for Binance with a customer-focused, regulatory-awareness attitude
- Educate new and existing clients on the exciting world of cryptocurrency
- At least 2 years of working experience in sales and client services with an international financial background in banking, investment services, custody, etc.
- Detail-oriented, results focused individual who can work with minimal supervision
- Passionate about the crypto industry
- Industry experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire