Inside Sales Representative, Enterprise - APAC
Remote role - based in Japan OR Singapore
Language skills: Native Japanese & fluent English (Korean would be a plus)
- Ensure healthy weekly activity: calls, leads, demos, and opportunity progression (MEDPPIC)
- Review weekly forecast and business outcomes with sales leaders. This includes win/loss analysis so we can iterate the approach based on our success and failures.
- Manage sales order processing including monitoring the system to ensure accurate receipt booking of sales orders, tracking sales shipment, delivery.
- Responsible for all renewals of all contracts and upgrades in your territory.
- Improve and maintain Salesforce structure for accurate sub-accounts (groups/programs), opportunities, and contacts.
- Collaborates regionally and globally in developing/enhancing standardized processes, reports, and sales programs that facilitate efficient sales operations, effective sales execution, and improved management insight. This includes ensuring the GitLab sales handbook is followed and/or modified when necessary.
- Work with Channel Managers on call campaigns and quotes for RFQs through distribution.
- Manage Reseller relationships: Quoting, Lead generation, Renewals, Product and price list updates.
- A true desire to see customers benefit from the investment they make with you
- 5+ years of experience with B2B software sales (closing or inside sales experience preferred)
- Experience selling into large organizations
- Interest in GitLab and an understanding of open-source software
- Excellent organizational skills, self-starter, and an ability to operate as a “manager of one”
- Ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, driven and results oriented
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Preferred experience with Git, Software Development Tools, Application Lifecycle Management
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to use GitLab