Infra Bootcamp training with possible project immersion Design, install and test RHEL OS based on client requirement.
Design, setup and test any middleware such as PostgreSQL, DNS, Redhat Jboss etc.
Design, configure and test any network products independently based on client requirement
Other possible tasks:
• Customer project (Configuration Design and Documentation)
• Remote Infra Construction (non-DDH)
• Test result check
• Acceptance check
• Documentation - create manual, create operation flows
• Improve the environment of the operation rooms such as security and/or network Participates in team's operational tasks (internal operations)
- Graduate of Electronics & Communications Engineering/Computer Engineering or degree in the relevant field
- Entry-level technical knowledge of hardware and peripherals i.e. laptops, notebooks, workstations desktop PC’s, printers, media and audio visual equipment BYOD and mobility.
- Entry-level knowledge of desktop & software applications i.e. Operating Systems (Windows 7 through 10), Microsoft Office 2010 through 365, Antivirus software and systems.
- Preferably with background on Network fundamentals, cloud technologies.
- Programming background is a plus (Python, Powershell, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication, ability to articulate technical information to the target audience.
- Can-do and positive attitude with a growth mindset.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Can start on 1st week of December