Job Description: Business Analyst
An ideal candidate for this role will be customer-centric and will have experience of 3+ Years in SAAS business analysis/Consulting/Services/Project delivery/Customer Engineering. The candidate is required to have a B.E/MBA qualification.
● Understand the Customer pain points, Customer requirements, Business goals of Projects and design the most appropriate conversation flows and Integrations with Enterprise applications.
● Understand the various backend & frontend systems being used within the enterprise for integrations with the channels.
● Work with Customer Engineering Manager to Engineer a channel for the agreed scope, within the agreed time and Quality.
● The channels will have to cater for all the requirements provided by Customers.
● Guide and mentor the Customer engineers to build the channel that is designed by you.
Looking for candidates who have:
● Good communication and ability to handle difficult clients.
● Exposure to toolsets (Jira, Confluence or similar tools) across Requirements documentation, conversation design and Quality assurance.
● Has knowledge of Rest/Soap APIs, 3rd party software integrations and SaaS applications.
● BA skills - solutioning, BRD, FSD, Scope Document, HLD, LLD etc.
● Project Management skills - project plans, reporting, handling development teams.
● Has the ability to investigate, analyze, visualize, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts and make disciplined decisions based on the available information.
● Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
● Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-geographical teams.
● Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
● Has Deep domain knowledge of any one of these domains - Banking, Financial services, Insurance, Retail, Telco, Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing, Education.
● Has worked in Customer locations preferably in Geographies like South East Asia, Europe, South America, North America, Middle East/Africa.
Nice to have Skills
● Has high levels of Diligence/Ownership.
● Has knowledge about Enterprise Architecture.
● Has been the Lead in Projects where Customer’s business goals were achieved.
● Has worked on Enterprise chatbot development in the past.
● Has an understanding of the basic principles of Design Thinking.
Our offer: a support to your financial, physical and emotional well-being
● Competitive Salary
● Remote-friendly, global team
● Buddy program to make new joinees comfortable before they officially join
● Flexible working schedules
● Laptop assigned - Mac or Windows - whatever helps you work best!
● Best-in-class health insurance for self and family
● Professional on-line counselling on mental and emotional wellness
● Flexible vacation policy including parental leaves
● Monthly home WiFi stipend
● Allowance to build your ideal WFH setup