Influencer Marketing Specialist
Location: Philippines (Remote-based)
Are you a self-motivated and highly adaptable specialist? Get ready to join our regional team and rock the Philippines market through influencer marketing!
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead of boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards are your things, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Have proven experience working with content creators or influencers
- Experience working with publishers/media to create product-focused stories/reviews on a paid or earned basis is desirable
- Advanced English level (writing and speaking)
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- To love content advertising and finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product
- Demonstrate an ability to thrive in a highly visible fast-paced environment, managing multiple conflicting priorities
- To be extremely well organized in your work: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports, project management software. Able to manage multi-layer, multi-platform, multi-market activities
- Knowledge of G-Suite, Google Analytics, and Social Media
- A critical eye and striving for excellence in everything created
- Result-driven and with a high level of motivation and persistence
- Participate in the paid digital content creation by establishing connections with third-party providers and creating quality content, handling and analyzing agency, freelancer, PR agency proposals for the Philippines market.
- Research various content advertising options and ensure the cost-effectiveness of all deals by negotiating the best terms.
- Protect the online reputation of products by making sure the audience sees a positive impact.
- Track and record everything that is done
- Support local and global campaigns in the field of content advertising, online reputation management.
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.