Are you keen on setting up product design requirements based on internal team briefs and external partners?
We are looking for a Product Designer to work on our well-thought of products we develop for our customers.
Your responsibilities will include defining product specifications, creating digital or print drawings and designing fully-functional products. To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for color and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical product features. Ultimately, you will help us build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to our potential customers.
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners
- Research materials and techniques
- Sketch drafts on paper or digitally (for example, using CAD)
- Use 3D modeling software to design products and components
- Produce prototypes and test functionality
- Improve the design of existing products
- Gather feedback from product users
- Creativity in mixing up colors, shapes and techniques
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) tools
- Good knowledge of 3D modeling software
- Experience with design programs (like Illustrator and Sketch)
- Time-management skills
- 2-3 years of experience as a Product Designer or similar role
- With some experience in industrial design
- Bachelor’s Degree with majors in Product Design, Manufacturing Design Engineering or relevant field
- Graduate from a reputable College or University, with honors/distinction is highly preferred
Nice to Haves
- Remote working experience with a team
- DTC and/or E-commerce experience
- Has worked in a startup environment
Think you have what it takes, submit your application and let’s chat.