- Seeking an experienced Immigration Case Manager, APAC
- Fantastic remote opportunity, from within Singapore, OR Australia
- Wonderful company culture, work-life balance, and perks!
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated, and energetic ImmigrationCase Manager, APAC (aka Global Case Manager, APAC) for the coordination and administrative support of our clients’ outbound immigration applications.
The Immigration Case Manager, APAC is expected to have high level of experience and expertise with regional case processing (outbound, to the APAC region). To perform this job successfully, applicants are expected to have excellent attitude and communication skills and ability to handle high case volumes and a diverse clientele.
This role will report to a Global Immigration Manager and will work with all levels of our organization, serving as an integral member of our global team.
Please Note: This role requires case management, as opposed to staff management.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Assume full ownership of APAC immigration cases and direct oversight of all facets of the immigration process with the support of third-party vendors. This includes direct correspondence with applicants and client contacts that adhere to standard Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Serve as the main point of contact for international clients and third-party vendors ensuring quality control among all parties
- Processing APAC immigration cases, queries, and assessments from clients as well as coordinating action with third-party vendors;
- Ensure that all assigned cases adhere to client protocols and SLA’s
- Manage and streamline APAC country specific projects and processes and meeting associated client deadlines
- Monitor APAC Immigration trends/developments and updating impacted clients as needed
- Accurately bill all client matters in keeping with company policy and protocols
- Take ownership of case strategies and tactics
- Utilize the case management system with accuracy, and in real time
- Facilitate and foster client relationships
- Facilitate the ability to provide clients with reports and analyzing report data as needed
- Continually enhance individual subject matter expertise in the APAC region and share information internally to keep the greater team up to date
- Represent the APAC team as a point of contact and resource for clients’ APAC Global Mobility and HR members
- Other duties as assigned
You will naturally possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum of 2+ years of APAC immigration experience preparing, managing, and coordinating APAC work authorization applications
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Proven track record of managing multiple cases simultaneously
- Capacity to prioritize, manage and execute multiple projects in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent time management, organization, and multi-tasking abilities
- Precise attention to detail
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, including, but not limited to, transferred cases, appeals, denials, request for evidence and the ability to communicate recommendations for improvement
- Ability to thrive with minimal supervision and direction
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others and to operate as a team player
- Willingness to accept responsibility and show good judgement, initiative, and resourcefulness
- Strong desire to learn and excel in dynamic growing practice
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A sincere passion for immigration law and an interest in global affairs.
To APPLY, please forward your updated resume for consideration asap via the link.
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability