We are a growing agency providing e-commerce copywriting services, and we are looking for an HR Recruiter to join our DYNAMIC team and help us source, shortlist, interview, hire and maintain the candidate pool mainly for executive and managerial roles.
You will work closely with our team on a daily basis to help us with all our HR and recruitment needs. The focus, especially at the beginning, will be on Recruitment/Talent Acquisition. The scope may later on expand to include other HR facets such as: HR policies, training/talent development, compensation & benefits.
**HR Specialist responsibilities include:**
SOURCING and TALENT ACQUISITION:
- Advertise job openings on job boards and platforms (Linkedin, Indeed etc.)
- Screen and shortlist incoming resumes and application forms
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation
- Performing reference checks
STRATEGY and IMPROVEMENT
- Review and improve the company's recruitment processes
- Communicate regularly with management and department heads to get a clear view of the company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- At least 2-5 years of experience as an HR/recruitment, ideally in the B2B and Marketing Fields
- Strong understanding of Agency Roles and Positions
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Great intuition and can read people well
- Natural multi-tasker who can manage multiple relationships
- Loves managing processes and checking details
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Proactive, friendly and easy to work with
Experience in (PREFERRED but NOT REQUIRED):
To be considered for hiring, please be sure to send:
Include #hrwizard in your cover letter so we know you took the time to fully read the listing.
Job Type: Part-time, can potentially turn into a full-time role
Flexible working hours + 100% remote work