Machine Ventures prides itself in “Transforming Ideas into Companies”.
Focused on building the future of work, it operates an on-demand services platform that enables anyone to sell their services online, manage their workforce, and create jobs. It makes it easy for consumers to access various types of services, especially during the pandemic where the traditional way of hiring services has been challenging.
Join us on a mission to create 1 million jobs!Who are we looking for?
Are you a continuous learner who wants to join an empowered and innovative team that is constantly pushing to find new solutions and shake up markets and industries? If you answered yes, you are probably what we are looking for.
We recognize that not everyone fits perfectly into any checklist, but below are some of the responsibilities and qualifications that will identify if you are fit with the position we are offering. If you don't match everything on this list, but are excited about the opportunity and think you could contribute, we'd love to hear from you.Responsibilities
- Performs administrative and secretarial tasks which include, but are not limited to: scheduling meetings, email handling, and other activities.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Assisting the HR staff in the talent acquisition phase.
- Execute pre-employment processes and assist with onboarding new team members.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Updating internal databases.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of records.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written and verbal skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft and Google Applications.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ready to roll up sleeves and be hands-on.
- Initiative, proactive, energetic, and self-driven.
- Prefer a volunteer internship and eventually becomes part of the team.