- Overall responsible for Plant Occupational Safety, Security, Health and Environmental (HSSE) matters
- Oversee compliance with company standard and regulatory requirements:
- Provide leadership to drive continuous improvements in Plant HSSE culture
- Develop, implement and sustain effective HSSE policies and procedures
- Design and develop HSSE training programs to drive a safety-perfect culture and to ensure safety standards and awareness are well understood throughout the organization
- Plan and control annual HSSE budgetto enable execution of the HSSE plan
- Setting HSSE KPI (i.e. Lagging & Leading indicators etc.)
- Ensure implementation of Leading indicator to achieve KPI target setting
- Design and implement HSSE Promotional Activities
- Ensure to submit Monthly HSSE performance report and annual E&S monitoring report
- Act as Plant HSSE Committee Secretary to organize monthly meeting.
- Act as Plant HSSE Steering Committee Secretary to organize half yearly meeting.
- Lead Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) to assist Site Main Controller (SMC)
- Overall in-charge for Waste Management (hazardous & non-hazardous waste)
- Act as Secretary to Safe Operating Committee (SOC) or Risk Management Team
- Handling of Hazardous Substances (i.e. Transport, Storage and Handling etc.)
- Participate in peer review program.
- Work directly with Contractor & Sub-contractor to ensure compliance with Company HSSE standards
- Support CSR Activities and Community engagement program
- Perform PTW audits, SOP and work processes audits
- Review regulatory compliance and update statutory compliance register
- Statutory reporting on environmental protection and ESIA monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field; or equivalent experience in an industry position;
- 10+ years of HSSE work experience with minimum 3 years’ experience in a power plant environment
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to recognize hazards, assess risk and recommend controls
- Good knowledge of local and international HSSE standards
- Demonstrated experience managing a team,
- Results driven & self-motivated
- Good leader & team player
- Able to make sound decisions quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Exceptional computer skills
This role will be based in Myingyan, Myanmar
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.