We are looking for an HR Recruiter who is excited to work from home (100% remote) and join our team.
The HR recruiter's responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions to offer job positions to the most suitable candidates. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
To be a successful HR recruiter, you should have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and video interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively. Responsibilities
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process based on changing priorities and client needs
- Identify top talent in the marketplace
- Source candidates through our existing database and contacts, advertising campaigns, direct recruiting, etc
- Meet with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferencesMeet with stakeholders to qualify requirements
- Attend initial project meetings with management
- Work with peers and supervisors to determine a candidate's viability to support and resolve specific project needs
- Make recommendations to management staff regarding the top talent available to meet their requirements
- Manage the expanding candidate database, and provide consistent support and direction to staff and candidates
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals
Why we think this job is great
- It’s a full-time 100% remote position where you’ll work from home
- You’ll have the resources you need to learn, lead, and deliver results
- You’ll work directly with our Recruitment team to help identify top talent in the marketplace and manage the full life cycle of the recruiting process
- You’ll be eligible for company benefits including health coverage, vacation leave, and life insurance
- 2-4 years of both the US and PH recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously
- Minimum 2 years experience recruiting in a relevant industry environment
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Understanding of referral programsSolid verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgment
- Attention to details
- BSc in Human Resources, Psychology or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources or Behavioral Sciences
- Experience with Lever and/or JazzExperience with hiring in bulk or multiple headcounts recruiting
- Experience in both India, Philippines, and US market
- Knowledge in Facebook Job Ads Management
- Knowledge in Google Xray resume searching
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.