We are looking to hire an HR Associate with at least 6 months of experience specializing in Timekeeping and Compensation and Benefits who is open for a project-based engagement with the possibility of extension.
What will you really do?
- You’ll handle timekeeping and attendance monitoring.
- You’ll maintain timesheets and accurately input the time and attendance of employees
- You’ll verify attendance, hours worked and track overtime hours
- You’ll be responsible for keeping track of leave time such as vacation, personal or sick leaves
- You’ll assist in other HR admin tasks or any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time
Why We Think This Job Is Great
- It’s a full-time, 100% remote position where you’ll work from home.
- You’ll have clear goals and the training resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you.
- At least 6 months working experience in HR specifically timekeeping/compensation & benefits
- Strong communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Strong command of the English Language both oral and written
- Must be highly trainable, pro-active, and has initiative
- Must be tech-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite tools
- Capable of working from home with strong internet connectivity.
- Open for a project-based engagement with a high possibility of extension
- Willing to start immediately and work on a graveyard shift
- Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.