Bezla.com LLC is a U.S.-based global hotel sales and marketing management company operating branded full- and select-service hotels, resorts, convention centers, and independently owned hotels. The companys experienced operators, industry-leading platforms, and extensive marketing capabilities produce exceptional revenue and optimal returns for hotel owners and investors.
Bezla.com LLC is undergoing an expansion, and we are seeking an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, and capable sales professional to join our marketing team. The hotel marketing associate provides administrative support, sales analytics, customer service, and sales support for our Regional Director of Sales. Our team is responsible for generating annual revenue for our growing portfolio of hotels and resorts worldwide.
- -Provide sales support for Regional Director of Sales primarily focused on group, meeting, and incentive business.
- -Utilize CRM daily to enter sales leads, enter and update accounts and contacts, maintain customer profiles, enter sales activities.
- -Handle incoming requests from clients and hotels, act as primary client contact when the Regional Director of Sales is out of the office.
- -Facilitate incoming group leads and manage pipeline, handle client requests and communicate customer needs to hotels.
- -Make outbound calls to lead and demand generators to get favorable agreements necessary for revenue generation.
Requirements -Hilton OnQ, Opera, Marsha Marriott, ChoiceAdvantage, or similar hotel property management and hotel revenue management system experience is highly preferred.
- Brand-specific hotel revenue management certification is highly preferred.
- Completed undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university
- Robust communication and interpersonal skills, excellent writing skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, ability to pull data into spreadsheets, graphs, charts, and infographics
- Capacity to work productively under pressure and handle multiple projects/deadlines
- CRM database software experience preferred
- High-speed internet access of not lower than 10 Mbps
- Laptop or PC with at least 8GB ram
- Noise-canceling headset
- Quiet working space without any background noise