WHO WE ARE
Equus Software is a software development company with a growing list of Fortune 2000 clients. Equus currently has 230 employees across the globe with a plan to grow significantly in the years to come. Its internal network infrastructure supports software development, testing and software implementation for in-house employees in Denver, Dallas, London, Lisbon and Manila as well as remote employees from Portland to Geneva. Our SaaS-based web applications run in a secure, world-class environment in the US and UK with plans to expand into other countries.
We are currently growing our team in Manila and looking to hire Help Desk Analysts within our IT Ops group. The purpose of the role is to perform junior level helpdesk support functions from desktop support to applications level support focusing daily on ticket queues.
This is a great opportunity to join a world class team!
**Hours are Manila day hours
WHAT YOU DO
- Assist Equus employees with troubleshooting laptop and desktop related application problems
- Assist Equus employees with access to various Equus systems and cloud-based services
- Monitor Helpdesk queue and close tickets according to help desk category needs.
- 1+ year Windows desktop support experience
- 1+ year Customer facing experience – internal employees are the customer in this instance
- 1+ year Basic computer networking experience – wireless, ethernet and cloud-based knowledge
NICE TO HAVE
- Any Windows operating certification
- A+ certification
- Security+ certification
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience in expatriate assignment management, global mobility, tax services or immigration services.
- Learn best practices and become a SME with our technology.
- Great people. We only hire the best which means you're working with the best!
- During the pandemic, we are all remote. Next year, we will be a hybrid arrangement.
- Relaxed and collaborative atmosphere with a casual dress code in the office.
- We’ve been serving clients for over 20 years, and we’re growing fast. You’ll be a part of a team that configures software to deliver quickly and effectively.
- Always learning something new! You will develop a wide variety of skills and will become a subject matter expert in your first year.
- We have highly competitive salaries and offer great bonuses for exceptional contributors as well as enterprise-class benefits.
Specific Perks and Benefits:
- HMO with 2 dependents
- 25 days PTOs and 5 sick leaves
- Philippine Holidays
- Internal trainings will be provided starting day 1
- Regular team building and team outings