This is a remote position.
(FULLY REMOTE WORKING - Indonesia)
About The Company
Our client is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. They are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, they connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through their network. They work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria, grooming and prioritizing backlog
- Managing of product roadmap and translate high level strategies into manageable stories and product backlog
- Support the development teams during each release cycle to clarify requirements, make priority calls, review test plans and determine a release schedule
- Work closely with Business Stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Balance commercial needs against technical requirements and capabilities
- Understand fundamentals of evolutionary change & iterative development
- Capable of managing stakeholders and setting realistic expectations at executive level
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and/or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a reputable technology company
- With at least experience in handling products on a supervisory level
- With experience working in Business to Client environment
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Preferably with Agile and Scrum experience with the ability to create and analyze multivariate testing