Healthcare Application Specialist in Indonesia
Application Support Specialist
Trice Imaging is a fast-growing global startup company with a cloud-based platform that is changing the way medical data is stored and shared with patients and medical professionals. Our innovative solutions facilitate our mission – to provide quality of care for people regardless of who and where they are. Our service is available in 43 countries and we are rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships with industry-leading power brands. Working at Trice, you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy and outstanding colleagues distributed all across the US, Europe and Asia.
Our company is looking for an Application Support Specialist in Indonesia.
Full Job Description
Trice Imaging is looking for a proven healthcare IT application and support specialist to join our client services and support team. This position is responsible for a wide variety of tasks within a small company including implementation, support, and management of our web based image management, reporting and communication solution. We are looking for someone who can liaise with the healthsystem IT team, work tirelessly to ensure customer success including research projects, EMR integrations, and the rollout of our highly adaptive medical reporting solution. You are an independent worker, understand the pros/cons of remote work life, and can manage your time and work appropriately and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of network infrastructure, workflows in medical imaging and/or medical terminology preferably in the space of diagnostic ultrasound.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare go-live of new customer account
- Remote installation and implementation
- Sales and implementation support to our distributor Beyond Medical
- Configuration of DICOM enabled devices
- Development of medical reporting templates according to customer specification
- Project management of research and special projects
- Remote customer support
- Liaison between customers and engineering team
Experience and Background
- Experience in biomedical engineering, clinical background, healthcare IT, project management in a hospital or medical software company, clinical workflows
- Strong technical and/or clinical project management skills. Excellent task management, organization, communication, and the ability to wear different hats at different times.
- Quick problem solver, quick to adapt and learn, and identify the best path for our customers. First point of contact for any support issues that may arise with your project.
- Passion to help people. You enjoy the “lightbulb moment” that happens when a customer understands the concept you’re conveying. The ability to break down very complex technical terminology to an understandable and manageable level.
- Energized by being the first to identify and tackle new problems with little to no management. Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Healthcare process and workflow experience (we work 75% in women’s health ultrasound but are breaking into new specialties including cardiology, general imaging, x-ray, MRI, etc).
- Know when to escalate support issues and coordinate team members internally.
- Facilitate sustainable retention and growth throughout the customer lifecycle also working very closely with the sales team on demos, clinical questions, RFP’s, and security questionnaires.
- Desire to work closely with clients and execute both strategically and tactically to help them achieve success
- Experience working with Stakeholders, medical directors, physicians, and leadership
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Meticulously organized and structured in remote environment, attention to detail
- Solid computer networking skills
- Basic knowledge in DICOM, HL7, PACS- and EMR-Integration
- Clinical workflow experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills, latest communication tools (ie: Slack, Trello)
- Multi-lingual preferred, Fluent in English is a must
- Willing to travel to customer sites, conferences, installations, large customer rollouts
- Comfortable with presentations, GoToMeeting (or other online synchronous web 2.0 applications), live interaction, and training skill
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time