Lennor Metier is hiring for a Head ofUser Interface and User Experience UIUX to join a global company that powers Artificial Intelligence. They are building their world-class IT development team in the Philippines. Do you want to be a part of an exciting, innovative team that's betting on the future? If so, apply now!
What To Expect From The Role
- Coach and develop UX / UI Designers to deliver world class digital experiences
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, developers and stakeholders
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
What You’ll Need
- With at least ten (10) years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role
- Strong understanding of digital experience, UX, usability, development, and design
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm for design
- Working knowledge of front-end web technologies. (you do not need to write code)
- Knowledge of industry tools like Adobe, Zeplin, OmniGraffle, Illustrator and Sketch
- Attention to detail and mastery of information design
Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Salary: 230,000 - 280,000
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!