Lennor Metier is hiring for a Head of Training (Technology Services) to join a global company that powers Artificial Intelligence. They are building their world-class IT development team in the Philippines. Do you want to be a part of an exciting, innovative team that's betting on the future? If so, apply now!
What To Expect From The Role
- Work with other heads/managers to strengthen the team's processes and technical abilities
- Complete a comprehensive training cycle, which includes assessing needs, planning, developing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating
- Identify the company's strengths and problems and work to enhance them.
- Identify flaws and devise action plans to address them
- Recognize when activities must be modified outside of the curriculum to accommodate the audience's learning level
- Provide technical direction and leadership to the team, and be totally responsible for the team's whole service delivery
- Lead the team by assisting and supporting them as needed to reach the objectives
- Evaluate team members' performance and devise a strategy for improvement
- Contribute to the company's efforts to increase staff skills, processes, and the discovery of new tools/frameworks
- Ascertain product, process, system, compliance, skills/knowledge, and leadership gaps, and collaborate with relevant teams to improve them
- Conduct interviews with employees and supervisors to determine training requirements.
- Conduct a requirements analysis, research, and develop new training initiatives to improve employee skill sets
- Create and deliver content in a variety of formats, including face-to-face, webinars, and self-guided learning
- Conduct audits to confirm the effectiveness of training and track post-training results to verify learning effectiveness
- Evaluate comments from the classroom to determine how to improve class facilitation
- Assist with the creation of instructional learning materials for training courses that promote employee competency development
- Contribute to the revision and improvement of existing materials in order to keep up with staff development demands
- Plan activities such as presentations, employment simulations, and role-playing exercises for in-house and off-site audiences
- Ensure that new hires receive obligatory technical and regulatory training
- Provide all required paperwork and reporting for all facilitated classes
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 10 years of total experience as a Trainer and with 4+ years experience in Training and Development in the Software Engineering industry
- 2+ years of experience leading teams of IT trainers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!