Crossover is hiring for multiple Head of Technical Support positions for our client, Trilogy.
Are you passionate about leading customer support teams but don't want to lose your technical edge? if so, this is a unique opportunity for you to leverage every bit of your hard-earned skills from your knowledge of programming languages, to your support engineering skills, to your ability to execute improvements that drive increased customer satisfaction.
Since we have automated routine administration and project management tasks, most of your week will be dedicated to diving deep into your team's output to find the source of quality problems and eliminate them. You will propose and implement big ideas to simplify work, improve our world-class customer support system, and enable scale for our growing portfolio of software products.What You Will Be Doing
In this role, your central focus is always on delivering quality support, by providing a satisfactory resolution to customers at first contact. You will be accountable for setting and holding quality support standards for a team of about 40 agents by reviewing their work, spotting trends and removing obstacles that impede delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. You will be an expert on the products your teams are supporting because we believe this is the best way to fix problems and come up with real improvement ideas. You will use these product insights to lead your customer support managers in implementing data driven improvement initiatives.What You Won’t Be Doing
Head Of Technical Support Key Responsibilities
- Assigning or prioritizing tasks, performing resource planning, or budgeting
- Providing pre-sales support, or holding P&L responsibilities
- Build and lead a fully remote customer support group
- Conduct deep dive analyses and propose improvement initiatives
- Coach your managers and team members
- Drive a continuous improvement process (Kaizen) across all of your teams
- Continuously improve quality and productivity of all your teams
We’ve learned that when our support team understands the technology our products are built with, we provide better support. That’s why we require every support team member beginning at L2 to demonstrate a very basic level of coding ability. To qualify for the role you must be able to write a SQL query and pass a basic coding challenge. In addition you must have:
- Minimum of 5 years in a customer support leadership position, in addition to career progression within software support
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent job experience
- Track record of delivering continual improvements & automations against aggressive goals and high standards of quality
- An advanced level of English
- Experience in an enterprise organization where the support function has interdependencies with engineering, development, etc.
- Experience leading in a remote, global organization.
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3125-SG-Singapor-HeadofTechnica.018