Lennor Metier is hiring a Head of Software Development (Backend) to join a global company that empowers Artificial Intelligence. They are building their world-class IT development team in the Philippines. Do you want to be a part of an exciting, innovative team that's betting on the future? If so, apply now!
What To Expect From The Role
- Develop and deliver a strategic technology vision and direction for software development
- Lead and manage the backend Software Development process and teams to deliver software, infrastructure, and architecture that meets the needs of internal or external customers;
- Responsible for the overall backend software development lifecycle
- Accountable for the on-time and quality delivery of development projects;
- Managing and executing against plans and delivery commitments
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Oversee and continue to develop analytical frameworks and methods by which to plan for short and long term resource allocation
- Collaborate with stakeholders turning business goals into technical solutions
- Define best data-driven practices
- Ensure effective internal communications both within the software development teams and across the organization.
- Take leadership and mentoring role when working with less experienced staff always raising the bar of technical expertise within the organization.
What You’ll Need
- With at least twelve (12) years of backend development experience
- must have at least five (5) years of experience leading a team of developers
- Agile or Scrum experience is preferred
- Experience in SQL, Postgres, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL, Microservices
- Understand best practices with CI/CD, automation tools, and release processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git/GitHub)
- Effective interpersonal communications skills and ability to communicate with internal employees of all levels
Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Salary: 230,000 - 280,000
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!