Lennor Metier is hiring for a Head of Research and Development (Technology Services) to join a global company that powers Artificial Intelligence. They are building their world-class IT development team in the Philippines. Do you want to be a part of an exciting, innovative team that's betting on the future? If so, apply now!
What To Expect From The Role
- Oversee the Research and Development initiatives from conception to completion
- Lead the team by assisting and supporting them as needed to reach the objectives
- Evaluate team members' performance and devise a strategy for improvement.
- Provide technical direction and leadership to the team and be totally responsible for the team's whole service delivery.
- Collaborate with other heads/managers to strengthen the team's processes and technical capabilities.
- Create a high-performing Research and Development engineering team focused on next-generation technology development
- Maintain accurate records for Research and Development projects and provide status updates as needed
- Contribute to the company's efforts to increase staff skills, processes, and the discovery of new tools/frameworks
- Contribute to the engineering teams' continued development through continuous improvement projects
- Analyze a problem as part of research or solution design for the company's services/products portfolio
- Before allowing new software to be used in the firm, it must be tested and evaluated.
- Conduct testing, development, or demonstration to validate a concept, strategy, technique, or solution
- Develops and creates documentation for the department's work processes.
- Ensure efficiency by implementing processes and procedures
- Investigate innovations that will be beneficial to the organization ahead of time.
- Assist the software development team
- Improve software development competence and efficiency by developing or designing processes or software
- Recommend tools and capabilities based on your expertise of various on-premise, cloud-based, and hybrid resources and your investigation of the current environment
- Be proactive in your innovation efforts
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- With at least 10 years of total experience as an IT Professional with 4+ years of experience in Research and Development and with 2+ years of experience in leading research and development teams.
- Working experience in building web, mobile, and/or desktop applications
- Proven experience in designing custom software solutions
- Background working in a multi-platform environment (Linux, Windows, macOS). Team player, solution-oriented, critical-thinker, responsible, proactive, self-managed, driven, and motivated
Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!