Real insights, directly from the brightest minds in business, curated to your aspirations.
Tigerhall is a social learning platform that enables professionals, teams and enterprises to reach their goals by learning directly from the most successful business leaders and subject matter experts in industry. Learn sales from the President of Adobe, leadership from the COO of Microsoft, strategy from the President of Mondelez, and much more. Our mission is to replace universities for good and ensure that everyone, regardless of their backgrounds and circumstances, have the opportunity to learn from the very best.
Tigerhall launched in March 2019 and has since raised over US$3M in funding from investors including Sequoia Capital, Taurus Ventures and the XA Network. With 30 tigers on the team we are currently present in Singapore, the US and India.
· Report to the CEO
· Build out product roadmap with input from team, customers, users and management
· Ideate new feature ideas and ways to consistently improve the product for users
· Conduct in-depth user interviews
· Plan and prioritize the work for the engineering team based on business needs and revenue impact
· Get input from all relevant stakeholders and align engineering and management with what product is looking to drive in the upcoming sprints
· Proactively communicate to the entire team when a release is scheduled to happen, going through features we're releasing and explains how it impacts the user
· Actively support users and reach out to them to ensure they are successful and utilizes the product well
· Analyse data that informs your prioritization and planning, reflecting on why certain features are performing and others are not, and uses the input from the data to influence his future decision making of the product roadmap and what to build
· Ensures the team is up to date on what the product can do, what's being released next, what features to look forward to, what sales can start picthing to clients, and how what we released is performing in the app
· Create well thought through product descriptions and flow charts based on UX research and best-in-class practices of mobile products
The Successful Applicant
· Prior experience in mobile product management and knowledge of best-in-class user experience practices
· A creative eye and love for coming up with new product ideas and ways to improve the experience for the user
· An authentic interest in users and their problems with a keen eye for use cases, ‘the unsaid’ in user interviews, and really going deep to understand their lifestyles and aspirations
· Highly collaborative with strong communication skills; being able to communicate with several teams and being the link between business and engineering
· Exceptional stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate priorities and limitations clearly
· Strong organization and project management skills, being able to drive the workflow between business, engineering and design to reach release deadlines
· Performance driven and results-oriented
· Curious and always learning
· Crazy personality is a plus – no one in Tigerhall is vanilla (or llama as we call it)
What’s On Offer
Be the chief of a cool product loved by business professionals across the world. Lots of growth and development opportunities as the business continues to grow rapidly. Work closely with a team of top engineers and senior management. Be part of an open, collaborative and fun Team of Tigers.