Lennor Metier is hiring for an experienced Head of Delivery and Projects to join a global company that empowers Artificial Intelligence. Do you want to be a part of an exciting, innovative team that's betting on the future? If so, apply now!
What To Expect From The Role
- Maintaining an effective working relationship between internal and external resources is crucial for the flawless execution of software projects
- Ensure that all projects and deliveries are delivered on time, within the scope, and budgeted correctly so as to avoid any issues down the line with clients or other departments.
- Must be able to motivate and inspire people and make tough decisions, when necessary, in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other department heads and/or managers for continued improvement
- Actively foster practices that support the company vision and how it relates to day-to-day operations, and encourage every employee's desire to work in a fun and inspiring environment
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement by fine-tuning systems, processes, and employee motivation
- Oversee the offshore delivery team to ensure that management objectives are met
- Work with on-site teams to ensure effective and efficient delivery
- Manage Customer and Vendor/Partner connections
- Ensure service delivery is managed profitably and in accordance with budgets and deadlines
- Oversee end-to-end delivery - solutions, implementation, and production support
- Resource Management and Career Management
- Ensure that the quality of our offering is measured on a regular basis and is best in class
- Reporting to senior management on resource utilization, project profitability, etc
- Ensure that delivery operations are as efficient as possible by implementing tight operational processes, systems, and procedures for each of the relevant service line activities
What You’ll Need
- At least 12 years of project management experience in a technology-oriented or services organization
- Leadership experience is required
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet work independently on complex problems.
- Experienced with Agile or scrum methodology
- Project Management Professional (PMP), or SCRUM certification with real-world experience, additional certifications are an advantage
- Excellent collaboration skills; high-energy attitude with a desire to learn
- Strong organizational/project management skills
Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Salary: 180,000 - 210,000
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!