TendoPay is a leading Buy Now, Pay Later Fin-Tech startup operating in the Philippines (www.tendopay.ph). We provide an installment payment option for the ecommerce customers in the country with a largely financially underserved population.
We’re looking for a Head of Business Development that will help us further build our merchants ecosystem. Expectations are that the candidate will work on the following responsibilities:
- Build and manage merchants pipeline
- Implement different initiatives to drive sales
- Manage team of Business Development Officers
- Conduct ecommerce market review
- Assist merchants with their implementation
- Build and manage relationships with major retail brands
- Manage relationships with major PSPs
- Improve overall merchant experience
- Regularly measure and report sales performance
- Monitor different merchant related KPIs
- Ensure proper communication of newly launched stores to the customer base
- Assist and monitor merchants concerns
- You have strong self-initiative, passion, interpersonal, oral and written communication and collaboration skills
- You work, influence and make an impact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of the organization
- You have the ability to explain complex technical solutions in an engaging manner to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value.
- You set high standards for quality, performance/scalability and security and seek continuous improvement.
- You actively seek out things outside your comfort zone with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in management, business, marketing or equivalent.
- minimum 2-3 years experience in business development, sales, account management, marketing
- Interest in technology is a plus
- Remote OK
- Salary to be negotiated
- Hours are flexible as you will be overlapping with different business units across multiple time zones.
At TendoPay we’re building a diverse workplace with inclusive culture and assembling a wonderful team of people passionate about technology, and creativity. If you have any questions or wish to submit your application