We are looking for an amazing Head of Business Development to join our team.
??♂️ What is Finblox?
Finblox is a venture-backed startup with remote teams based out of Philippines, Vietnam Singapore, Russia and Indonesia. Our core product is the app that allows users to easily buy and passively earn a yield on crypto-assets like Bitcoin, USDC, ETH, SOL, AVAX (more coming!), with no lock-ups & no deposit limits. Our name is inspired by the words "Finance" and "Blockchain". We aim to help our users build financial blocks and help them build their wealth with crypto.
? What you'll do at Finblox
- Own our business development strategy; identify, engage (inbound and outbound), and execute on opportunities for partnerships with influencers, other companies and projects, within blockchain, fintech, financial and trading institutions, as well as emerging markets that will benefit from our product.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations teams to develop metrics, introduce new campaigns, strategies, and decisions that drive and enable ecosystem growth, and see them through scale.
- Work closely with executives and operations to improve operations planning and overall efficiency. Assess marketing and sales operations, making recommendations for improvements and enhancements. Advise on long-term operations decisions regarding product development and distribution strategies.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key strategic partners at external companies/projects
- Support the Product and Engineering teams through feedback to enable new capabilities
- Reach out to new partners, conduct presentations for prospective partners, negotiate deals and agreements and account manage those agreements
- Develop new relationships with high-profile crypto projects, crypto VCs, institutional investors, miners, and other parties of the crypto eco-system;
- Keep track of key launches and news in the crypto eco-system and proactively identify cooperation and business development opportunities
- A minimum of 3 years’ business development experience for digital products or services.
- At least 2 years working for Crypto/DEFI/CEFI project in the past 5 years
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset versus working 9-to-5 mentality; prepared to work non-standard working hours (since we are a high-growth startup operating in 24/7 crypto world)
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- A demonstrated interest in cryptocurrency in some capacity
- Open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver
- Strong bias towards action; Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English - written, reading, writing, presentation.