Great Internships are not only the ones that prepare you for the working world but also help you strengthen your career goals. We give our interns work that help push their limits and capabilities whenever and wherever possible to prepare them for a future where new job opportunities may require you to become more skilled and efficient workers, especially with the rise of innovation in both business and IT as well as ever increasing automation in a Covid-stricken world.
This internship opportunity focuses on work that contributes towards the design of our search engine meant to help students be able to find the right educational courses as well as job opportunities more easily. Other than that, the goal is to also design the platform as a place where universities and companies can find and offer students they feel are best fit to join them.
Below are the important details you will need to take note of:
- Only English is spoken on the job
- The minimum number of internship months we can accept is 3 months
- Both International Students and Locals are welcome to apply
- To work with our part-time product design manager/ managing director
- Designing app pages, features, buttons, layouts, etc
- Designing website pages, features, buttons, layouts, etc
- Designing marketing or promotional material
- Converting design files into ones suited for back-end developers
- Helping us design the overall UI and UX of websites and our Mobile Application
- Suggest to improve software/application user experience
- To design marketing tools such as email templates, social media posts, banners, etc.
- To work with the marketing, business or psychology department when necessary
- Candidate must possess or currently be pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Graphics Design/ Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Have a CGPA of at least 2.80
- Adobe Photoshop (must have at least basic knowledge)
- Adobe Illustrator (must have at least basic knowledge)
- Adobe InDesign (optional; bonus)
- Video Editing (optional; bonus)
- Basic HTML knowledge (optional; bonus)
- Able to adapt designs to different styles for various projects
- You must be able to work quickly and fluidly through all phases of the process, from research, to concept, to design and final execution
- Capable of executing design projects independently
- Able to think out of the box in generating new ideas for content creation
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
- Please provide the Link of artwork portfolio if applicable
- Work from home or remote work is allowed
- A reference letter can be requested upon completion of internship
- Possible Part-time job opportunity available post internship