XanPool is a Fintech company that makes the processing of cryptocurrency and routing of local fiat currency across the world faster, cheaper, and at a lower risk. By automating local payment methods and connecting them to XanPool’s proprietary network, we aim to create a world where everyone can seamlessly transact with each other while providing greater financial access to the unbanked and underserved regions.
At XanPool, we have two products – XanPool and XanPay. The senior graphic designer will help take part in creating a complete audience journey with the Marketing team. From developing the design style, setting the structure, suggest directions, market trends analysis, and building the persona - you will help shape the identity of the products and engage with its audience base.
We’re looking for a senior graphic designer who is excited to grow with a Fintech startup, creating quality visuals that inspires and engages a niche audience to build something incredible.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Business Development teams to transform concepts into visual communications
- Lead creative directions, conversations and ideation of brand and promotional campaigns
- Develop and produce artwork that shapes the identity of XanPool globally for both products
- Identify rising design trends and propose young and fun campaign concepts
- Design graphics for social media platforms, email templates, marketing collaterals, web content and offline channels
- Proven ability to create compelling visual communications using a range of design programs
- Creative and forward thinking, with knowledge of current visual design trends
- Ability to conceptualize, synthesize and illustrate key messages that incorporate different perspectives
- Experienced in designing for a range of media including print, digital, web etc.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Presentation tools including MS PowerPoint and Keynote
- Microsoft Office
- Familiar with image sourcing sites i.e. Adobe Stock
- Experience using Digital Asset Management tool(s)
- Interactive design / animation or video experience is preferred but not essential
- A degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or related field
- 3+ years experience working in the design and creative field
- Experience in a professional business environment, preferably with a background from software or technology industry
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent grammatical and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
- Knowledge and interest in the cryptocurrency and fintech world
- Experienced in B2C and B2B industries/products
- Fluency or proficiency in other languages