As the Graphic Designer, you will be part of the Branding and Communication team within the
Marketing function. You will be designing a wide variety of creatives across both digital and offline media.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and
show amazing attention to detail.
Every step of the user journey is critical for engaging with your audience on an emotional level. With a
strong understanding of emotional triggers and how image, color and style can impact behaviors, you will
develop collateral materials to take the customer on an imagination-rich journey. You will also assimilate to
the overall brand style guide.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
2. Collaborating with the Branding and Communication Executive for content production for social media
and offline activities.
3. Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Specialist for feedback on high-performing creatives
4. Support the marketing function with basic video editing and creation from pre-recorded content
5. Assist in the development and implementation of a new corporate brand style guide
6. Revise and edit all company collateral to meet or exceed updated corporate branding guidelines
7. Maintains graphic consistency across all deliverables in alignment with our brand style guide.
8. Other duties as directed by the line manager
• Vietnamese national
• Intermediate English both written and spoken (CEFR B2 / IELTS 5.0 or higher)
• Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
• 2+ years of experience in graphic design
• Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and online content size requirements
• Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro, etc.
• Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent eye for detail