We are seeking a qualified, motivated Google Apps Script Developer to join our team! As a Google Apps Script Developer, you will create automated systems for use in an E-commerce environment. You will collaborate with departmental and corporate leadership to determine existing automation capabilities and future opportunities, creating detailed project road maps for automation projects that support our business objectives.
Job includes but are not limited to the following:
1. Integrate GMail, GDrive, GDocs, G Sheets and Seller Cloud reports, including the necessary automations applicable to each needed task in each department.
2. Creating automations that aid employees - transferring automatically generated reports from their source to a collaborative workspace through the use of automations.
3. Meeting with other departments to discuss possible automations to improve workflow.
4. Plan a project from start to finish. Creating detailed road maps to guide automation projects from conception to final implementation.
5. Lead collaborative discussions between Managers and key stakeholders to determine automation capabilities and goals
6. Support existing automation technology with component and process upgrades
2. At least 2 years of Google Apps Script experience
3. Experience in both working as part of a team as well as leading people in collaborative efforts.
4. Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
5. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
6. Creative thinking and analytical skills
7. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Good to have:
1. Basic UI design experience
2. Knowledge with integration software -> Integromat, Zapier, IFTTT etc.
Team Member Desired Qualities:
More important than abilities – those are the personal qualities that we are looking for in our team members:
1. Self Starter & able to perform in a fast paced environment: Can learn alone, effectively, and accurately, given information from the internet or other places.
2. Open, honest and direct about his needs, knowledge, abilities, availability and interests.
3. Loyal and caring for his workspace and team members.
4. Smart, Capable and adjusting to a changing environment.
5. Serious - Wants to be taken seriously and contribute significantly to his workplace.
Seattle Cell Market is a small online retailer, holding several private label brands in multiple accounts, trading mainly on Amazon, and distributed amongst 8 international marketplaces.
Our revenue is roughly 3.5 Million Dollars with the aim to double it within the next 2 years.
We’re a small team of professionals, and it is important for us to work with professional, smart people. We treat our Contractors like family, and it is important for us to go a long way together.