Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Golang Developer to join Binance Chain team.
Experience with DevOps/SRE and monitoring large scale performance critical applications would be beneficial.
We are flexible on location for this role, our preference is Asian timezones.Responsibilities
- Developing the ecosystem of the blockchain, including onchain and offchain services. Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Maintain the full stack of blockchain, response to incidents promptly and identify potential issues.
- Improving the infrastructure architecture of the system.
- Writing good documentation and giving tech support to the community.
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience as a Golang developer.
- Solid knowledge of multithreading, enterprise integration pattern, Micro Service and REST.
- Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development integration.
- Basic experience in Docker, Kubernetes and AWS services.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography, good understanding of popular dApps (plus).
- Basic knowledge of Ethereum-like blockchains (plus).
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire