The Volume Recruitment Manager will have responsibility for the oversight and day to day management of the Volume Recruitment teams for all associated companies located globally.
• Log and assign resources to new job orders
• Track and report on fill rates; through-put; cost per hire; recruiter productivity; quality of hire and Hiring Manager interview feedback
• Day to Day management of volume recruitment team including but not limited to:
o Time Keeping
o Payroll Tracking
o Performance Management
o Monthly Bonus Calculations
o Coaching and Development of volume recruiters
• Partner with PMO and Operations to plan new hire job order requests
• Analyze data to create project plans prioritizing ROI in all recruitment activities
• Manage all job vacancy postings and associated budgets for volume recruitment
• Manage and optimize Facebook Lead Generation advertising in partnership with internal marketing team
• Management of Bitrix for Job Order and Recruitment workflows
• 3 years in global high volume Recruitment Manager role
• Ability to communicate effectively across geographical regions.
• Ability to quickly solve problems.
• A positive, upbeat attitude
• Great organizational skills
• Proficiency in Google Suite
• Expert collaborator
Common Responsibilities include:
Get It Done, Deliver Results, Own It!
● Achieve results for the business and for customers.
● Be accountable and action oriented.
● Take ownership for identifying and creatively solving problems.
● Know your numbers and manage them daily.
Directly Communicate, Fiercely Collaborate
● Get to the point - be professional, direct, and efficient.
● Lead with facts, actions, and solutions - not opinions and excuses
● Work together to quickly, efficiently, and effectively solve issues and improve the business.
● Passionately debate ideas to get to the best outcome and then once a decision has been made move forward together to make it successful as a cross-functional team.
● Be open, transparent, and inclusive with both successes and challenges.
Innovate Always and in All Ways
● Entrepreneurial to our core
● Always be looking for new business opportunities and new ways to serve our customers.
● Never satisfied with how things are currently and always look to make improvements.
● Motivated by creating something from nothing or designing a new way to do something.
Domain Experts, Company Experts
● Hunger for knowledge, personal growth, and passion for learning
● Leverage existing true functional expertise and develop new functional expertise.
● Develop a profound understanding of the company, internal and external customers, and
markets to successfully apply domain expertise.
Growth: Customers, Company, People
● Have a growth mindset for our customers, the company and ourselves.
● Personal and people development plus building high performance teams are the foundation for future growth.
● Plan and organize exponential growth, The world is too big for thinking small.
● Profitable growth through diversification in products and channels for future stability
● Approach each decision and each obstacle encountered with a focus on creating win, win, win outcomes for our customers, the company, and ourselves. “Everybody wins.”
● Remote working is acceptable for this position.
● Currently the Remote working model in place and based on management decision travel requirements will be updated.