CEVA Logistics is seeking a seasoned Project Manager to join the Global Project Team in our Global Transformation Department. The role requires an extensive background in global scale ERP implementation. Strongly prefer candidates with CargoWise One experience.
- As a full time member of the Global Project Team, you'll be responsible for a major global transformation initiative including the deployment of a new operational processes and systems for Air and Ocean - CargoWise One Implementation.
- The Project Manager, using CEVA standard project methodology and tools, is responsible for managing specific activities of the Global Project Team with focus on supporting the regional/county deployment teams.
What are you going to do?
- Apply a structured business roadmap/process approach and methodology to globally implement the processes, systems and organizational changes as defined by the larger project team
- Creation of a project toolkit for country/cluster project teams to ensure a standard deployment approach and methodology is used globally
- Consolidation of global/country/cluster project statuses and provide regular project updates for senior management
- Prepare and co-lead with country PMs the different project meetings (weekly, local steering committee, regional meetings, …)
- Monitor progress of the project(s) against agreed objectives and deliverables as per project plan(s) – ensuring swift follow-up and identification of remedial actions from project managers and/or sponsors where these are off track.
- Manage the effective allocation of project resources (headcount, and budget) across the globe and ensure every country/cluster team has what is needed for successful deployment
- Identifying risks and provide early escalation of any gaps that can potentially impact the deployment timeline and/or resource requirements
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business, information systems, industrial engineering or other similar area of study
- Certified Project and/or Program Management Certification
- 5-10 years Project/Program Management Experience
- 5-10 years Global Transportation and Freight Forwarding
- Strong affinity with IT systems and the related impact/benefits to solutions design
- Proven change management experience as a change agent
- Knowledge of global system roll out projects
- Extremely well organized and task based oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and motivate others to do same
- Broad, enterprise-wide view of the business with in depth understanding of business strategy, operating processes and capabilities, business process standardization, enabling technologies, and governance
- Advanced knowledge of standard project management tools (MS Projects, Wrike, etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Executive presence and ability to influence others
- Ability to translate strategy into clear action plans and lead teams to a common goal
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities with ability to quickly solve problems and drive teams to solutions
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.