If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Global Procurement Manager in Eaton’s Golf Pride business, based in Taiwan or Thailand. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
Golf Pride is a world leader in golf grips. Golf Pride develops and manufactures golf grips for Retail and OEM customers.
- The Global Procurement Manager is responsible for the sourcing strategy for all materials (direct and indirect) that support Golf Pride product development and production worldwide; create detailed commodity strategies and manage suppliers to simplify our supply base and reduce material cost while ensuring product availability; support multiple stakeholders:
- New Product Development: partner with our NPD teams to develop supplier relationships and source new materials necessary to develop breakthrough products in our category.
- Manufacturing Operations: partner with our plant teams to drive lowest total cost of acquisition and highest material availability to support ongoing production operations.
- As the leader of the Procurement function globally, this person will be responsible for establishing standard processes for material sourcing, cost reduction planning, and supplier management. They will take an active role in talent management and development of site procurement teams.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA will be preferred;
- Experience in polymer or petrochemical industries
- At least 7 years of experience in strategic sourcing, commodity management, procurement, or supply chain management; Proven track record with strategic sourcing in a multi-site organization
- Deep understanding of global economics and ability to use market data/analytics to predict trends
- Expert negotiating skills and demonstrated cost out accomplishments
- Strong financial and commercial acumen and the ability to build detailed business cases to support sourcing decisions
- Strong interpersonal and planning skills with proven ability to lead change through both direct and indirect (influencing) abilities.
- Natural leader and driver with the confidence and conviction to successfully and diplomatically challenge the status quo.
- Can effectively and comfortably speak to different levels of the organization; senior leaders to the factory floor.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present and discuss both strategy and analysis.
- Fluent in English
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Supply Chain / Logistics
Tainan City Tw Loc
HYD GOLF Golf Division
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
Does this position offer relocation?
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Requisition ID :099800