Global Office 365 Administrator (Remote work across Malaysia) Your responsibilities ::
- Management, configuration, and maintenance of Office 365, Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, and Stream
- Mail security infrastructure including Microsoft Advance Threat Protection
- Manage mail flow, policies, transport rules, and compliance or search requests
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to Microsoft 365 services
- Coordinate system activities with various stake holders and other technology support groups
- Identification and development of automation to improve processes, workflow, or system availability
- Support other Office 365 services such as Endpoint (Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune), Office 365 Apps (Power Automate, Insights, Forms, Planner, Project, Sway, To-Do, etc.); as well as hybrid configurations with on premise Exchange 2
Analyst that we need ::
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of experience in Office 365 Admin experience (over 1000 users), MS Exchange, MS Teams and MS Yammer
- Able to work effectively with peers in a team-oriented environment, take ownership of assigned work, and lead projects as required.
- Experience with Office 365 Security and Compliance suite , Conditional Access and Multi-factor Authentication.
- Microsoft Yammer deployment strategy and integration with SharePoint, Proficiency in PowerShell cmdlets and scripting.
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders (end users, developers, business units, etc…)
- Azure Active Directory and Azure AD Connect (Directory Synchronization) andTeams Live Events production experience
This is a remote work position where we provide flexibility to work at home or anywhere you like!
You could save on commuting and time, staying away from office politics, and finally having a great balance of work and family life!