CEVA logistics has an open position for a Global Key Account Manager in the Automotive Sector. Strong preference for candidates with extensive background selling Supply Chain and Logistics solutions to clients in the Automotive Industry.
The role can be based in any major city in Asia but preference for Bangkok, Singapore, Shanghai or Hong Kong.
- Account Management: Ownership of total CEVA Global business relationship with sector specified customer; aligning all business and financial commitments and company resources to success
- Customer Growth: Identify, develop, sell, initiate and provide operational oversight to increase CEVA business with assigned accounts
- Ensure Customer Retention: Retain current business in all geographies
- Customer Relationships: Expand relationships to the “C” levels with the customer in executive levels, clusters, and different business units worldwide
- Negotiations: Lead and co-ordinate negotiations with the customer in all major contracts and opportunities
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Be the senior point of contact for the assigned accounts for any normal and customary business requests. Identify local sales and operations contacts in CEVA for supporting the account and work with BD Sector leaders to ensure they are properly trained on the strategy and status of the account.
- Maximize consistency of the CEVA experience throughout all contacts with the specific clients around the World.
- Lead the development and implementation of account plan(s), including relationships building, key people coverage plans, opportunity prioritization, overall account strategy and a budget/target for business growth and development
- Provide regular reports, briefings and reviews as required within CEVA including to the Executive Board
- Develop plans to ensure the retention of current global business levels with specified accounts, preferably to a “no bid” level of confidence
- Build and strengthen relationships at “C” level with the client. Ensure relationships are developed at all relevant levels and geographies in the client organization by involving the CEVA global team. Responsible to fix and/or escalate issues to CEVA top management when appropriate and/or required
- Own and drive account growth: make comprehensive development plan(s) for each aspect of the assigned account and update on regular basis. Get buy-in and approval for the execution of the account plans by working through and with BD Sector leaders and Executive Sponsors
- Identify and qualify opportunities for additional business. Develop qualified opportunities from ‘contact to contract’, together with the relevant Cluster Business Units (P&L owners). This is multinational effort demanding the ability to match customer needs to CEVA intellectual capital to practical application and development
- Lead complex negotiations with the customer ensuring the involvement and participation of CEVA in compliance to applicable geographical legal procedure
- Manage P&L’s and accounts receivable from a global to cluster level across business lines to ensure customer obligations are met by both CEVA and the customer to the discipline of the commercial arrangements in place
- Create input for annual budget cycle from the approved account plans and take responsibility for the delivery of the related targets for CEVA and customer benefit
- Manage the investment proposal, ICAP preparation and ROI considerations for new ventures and then work through cluster MDs or designates to hold all CEVA accountable to approved levels of commitment
Automotive Sector and Supply Chain Expertise
Demonstrate and provide confidence regarding Automotive expertise, including input to supply chain, business strategy and impeccable execution
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor's degree
- Master’s degree advantageous
- Specific logistics and or multi-national focus
- The role requires a skilled relationship management professional with proven track record (10+ years) in related experience with half of that being in a senior capacity.
- 3+ years commercial negotiations
- Skilled at leading a virtual team and be able to proactively work commercial issues internally as much as in front of the client.
- Network management experience (5+ years)
- 5+ years minimum experience in global account leader role
- 3+ year minimum positive track record in P&L responsibility; multi-national sites
- Compliance understanding
- Advanced supply Chain knowledge (or similar flow chain processes)
- Advanced industry knowledge in global commerce and logistics in Automotive Sector
- Advanced product knowledge
- Strong at building and sustaining relationships at the highest level in both CEVA and in customer organizations
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Mature judgment and decision-making
- Advanced analytical skills leading to clearly articulated solutions.
- Acute cultural and global awareness
- C-Level training
- Smart Solution selling experience
- Emerging market experience
- Superior communication skills, both written and spoken
- Advanced presentation skills (concise & convincing)
- Second & Third language advantageous
- Diversity and cultural training