Our client is an American owned and operated Game Studios located in Hanoi and Danang, Vietnam, at the crossroads of Southeast Asia.
They have an experienced, international team of developers working on top-grossing titles played by millions of casual and core gamers
Salary Range : $600- $2,500 (Net) per month
We are looking for someone with a strong technical Art background who has a passion for game effects.
you will work together with an international creative team to:
- Ensure timely completion of UI, item, character effects at the desired quality bar;
- Handle the whole animation/effect pipeline, from prototyping to preparing final package in Unity;
- Work closely with artists, designers and programmers to ensure that effects are in line with game concept and the overall game experience;
- Research visual effect creation processes;
- Establish animation reference libraries;
- Chance to work as part of a world-class team on top grossing games, with fantastic licences;
- Attractive benefits, international, fun and professional working environment;
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered;
- Training and career development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year;
- Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Health Insurance package;
- Government social, medical and unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff;
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination;
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Standing desks if you like it, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip;
- We support relocation, work permit and resident card for foreign staff members;
- Strong understanding of Animation theories and techniques;
- Fundamental art skills and aesthetic sense;
- Very good technical skills and understanding of the content creation pipeline from design to implementation in Unity;
- Knowledge of optimization and best practices for mobile game art;
- Able to paint stylized FX textures from scratch, matching an established style;
- Able to relocate to Vietnam after the pandemic ending.
Preferable Requirement (not compulsory):
- Experience in the mobile game industry;
- Experience creating new shaders, systems, pipelines, etc.
- Good English oral/written communication skills;
- Skill in one or more related disciplines – illustration, modeling, animation, or technical art;
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio (website, blog, online album, Dropbox, etc.) demonstrating your technical skills and aesthetic sense;