This is a remote position.
Our Customer is a Singapore based game and technology company with expertise in extended reality (XR) and artificial intelligence (AI) for interactive entertainment and enterprise applications.
We are seeking a Game Software Engineer with a solid understanding of front-end and back-end technologies to help create multi-platform consumer software. The candidate will be working closely with a producer/project manager and UI artist and should have sufficient experience to help increase development efficiency and advise stakeholders on the technical viability of product requirements.
If you are a great team-player who would like to be involved in building the next generation of innovative gaming and technology products, we would like to speak with you.
- Work closely with a Producer/Project Manager to deliver new software.
- Work with and build on existing software for use with Refract's proprietary hardware.
- Follow a release schedule and build features and test cases.
- Work with QA to design test cases.
- Work with CI/CD tools for Software as a service.
- Work with UI artists to create interactive front-end Experiences.
- Build and stress-test back-end infrastructure.
- Solid knowledge of at least one or more SQL/NoSQL database engines: MSSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis
- Understands and has worked/implemented a micro-service architecture, creating and maintaining secured REST API/GRPC
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Worked on at least one or more Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, AliCloud GCP ,AliCloud etc.)
- Familiar with CI/CD tools ( Jenkins,BitBucket Pipelines,etc )
- An analytical mind
- Able to work and communicate well with people from different backgrounds
- Open minded and humble
- Flexible and adaptable to unfolding project needs
- Passionate about making high-quality products
- Always keen to stay up to date on the latest trends and technologies
- An open communicator who understands team dynamics
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical and dental coverage
Please do not hesitate to apply.
Applicants may email their details and resume to [email protected]