Creative Galileo is expanding its team and seeking a full-time Mobile Game Producer. We are looking for a talented, motivated and experienced person to manage scheduling and oversee development processes. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, with excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in management for both internal and external outsourcing partners. The position will report to the Head of Product and work directly with production project management teams.
This position will keep a clear line of communication with the game’s development /production team and will create and maintain task lists and scheduling information. An essential part of the producer role is the communication of the key daily, weekly and quarterly goals, achievements, issues, concerns and features to the development /production team.
As a self-starter and owner, your work will encompass identifying, describing, tracking and reviewing tasks for development team members, and the organization and management of individual, departmental and project wide scheduling information. Identification of task dependencies, people management, and task reviews, weekly reporting and assist in setting daily, weekly, quarterly milestone goals.
- Works in partnership with the Head of Product and discipline leads to manage the production schedule of the development team
- Liaises directly with the game’s development / production to ensure that key developmental and production objectives are satisfied
- Prepares and executes realistic project schedules for the development team including milestones and deliverables
- Implements project tracking through JIRA and scope management processes
- Assists in overseeing milestones for features and releases
- Proactively identifies risks associated with meeting feature and release milestones; ensures necessary and appropriate steps are taken to resolve difficulties which
- May impede progress or compromise achievement scheduled milestones
- Manages and continues to improve the production process
- Communicates regularly with team members to track the status of tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Removes barriers so that team members can get their job done
- Writes internal documentation as necessary
- Serves as an internal game critic, and provides feedback to key stakeholders as occasions arise
- Must have 3+ years of experience working in the mobile game industry with exposure to HTML5 games and 2D games
- Experience in handling external game partners
- Agility to work in a high paced delivery led environment
- Passion for games