JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an Infor Global Delivery Serves Business Consultant for M3, the candidate will be required to perform the following:
- Develop strong functional consulting skills surrounding Infor M3 application (and related third party) technologies and tools in order to support product customizations, modifications and related consulting/training activities.
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting client requirements, drafting functional descriptions and/or programming specifications as required.
- Analyze customers' business requirements objectives; develops business processes to meet customers' business needs. Model to-be business processes in the Infor application. Document and communicate the planned use of the Infor application.
- Apply Infor Deployment Methodology and assist customers in using available tools to deploy the Infor solution efficiently.
- Work as an integral part of the project team – coordinating activities with Infor project manager and working effectively with customer and Infor team members of all levels
- Willingness to travel to international customer sites to deliver consulting services as well as work in the Manila office delivering our consulting services in a remote capacity.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of experience specializing in the implementation of large ERP software packages such as Syteline, Netsuite, Infor M3, Infor Lawson S3, Oracle, SAP, or JD Edwards
- Must have experience with multiple (preferably 3 or more) full cycle ERP implementations related to FINANCE, SUPPLY CHAIN, LOGISTICS or MANUFACTURING
- Strong business process understanding - Knowledgeable in process analysis, design and documentation
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills
- Must be collaborative to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers
- Applicants must be willing to work at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Flexible to work on US, EMEA and/or APAC shifts when necessary
- Must be willing to travel for customer facing engagements on both short and long term assignment