To provide our testing services in test automation, functional testing and performance testing projects for a leading bank in singapore covering retail banking and wealth management banking
- Define the testing strategy and framework to ensure a high standard of testing and quality assurance is in place
- Plan and manage various phases of testing (SIT, UFT, UAT & Regression)
- Manage the test preparation, test cycles & test environment
- Engage test automation team for planning, scripting and execution of test scripts
- Chair the test progress meeting
- Conduct defect triage meetings with Vendor, Users and IT teams
- Plan and manage the runbook for all testing phases, Mock Runs & Production Implementations
- Report test progress and Issues (Daily, Weekly)
- Provide metrics and status updates for organization reporting
- Work with different IT teams across infrastructure and various business divisions to deliver testing solutions for the business.
- Be the focal point of contact for Business testing needs
- Liaise with technical lead / Project managers to manage expectations for each of the testing stages of projects. Agree 'quality gate' criteria and corrective actions
- Stakeholder management
- Adhere to the Bank's Service Management guidelines (ITIL) and participate and provide recommendations in process, service and system improvements
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Understanding of bank's front, middle and back office operations, finance and accounting. Experience and management of at least one Front to Back implementation within a financial services organization
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- Hands on experience in Functional Testing such as System Testing, Integration Testing, Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing, Exploratory Testing & User Acceptance Testing, etc. Implementation of Automation Testing.
- Good exposure in Non-Functional Testing such as Performance Testing - Load, Stress, Volume (Spike) Testing and Usability & Compatibility Testing.
- Hands-on experience on the entire gamut of Software testing Life Cycle includes System Integration, User acceptance and Failover/Disaster recovery testing.
- Adapt with Waterfall Model, V model & Agile Testing Processes.
- Ability to work independently and take decisions
- Experience in working direct with Technical leads, project managers and Business Analysts in business and IT organization
- Experience with Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of the testing process
- Experience of the execution of tests throughout the lifecycle of development projects
- Excellent communication, inter-personal skills and problem solving skills