Lennor Metier is hiring for an experienced Fullstack Developer with experience in reactJS or nodeJS to join a global information and technology company. You will be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern, standards-based responsive web applications for mission-critical IT solutions.
What To Expect From The Role
- Create unit tests to ensure functional correctness of code. Use of (or design of high-level) widgets or components to produce the application's visual elements and implement interaction requirements.
- Design, document and develop APIs according to feature requirements inclusive of mocks/wireframes, user-flows, or non-functional requirements. Analyze and implement necessary cross-platform improvements to ensure that front-end applications can run efficiently on various device profiles & screen dimensions.
- Analyze optimization opportunities and execute work to make sure that applications run fast in accordance with the latest web performance standards specifically the Web Vitals initiative by Google specifically Largest Contentful Paint (LCP), First-Input Delay (FID), Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS).
- Provide expert-level support on escalated application issues in the various run-time environments (application, staging, QA).
- Adhere to department procedures/processes/best-practices: SDLC, Change Control Management, Agile Process, Ticket Management, coding best practices.
- Keep track of time spent on CAPEX and OPEX projects. Perform and participate in Code Reviews.
- Staying abreast of new developments in web applications, performance optimizations, and programming languages & tools
What You’ll Need
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- With substantial experience in reactJS or nodeJS
- Familiarity with the latest specifications of ECMAScript.
- Strong knowledge/understanding of OOP and functional programming paradigm
- Experience working in an Agile environment with a strong understanding of Scrum ceremonies.
Location: BGC, Taguig City, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Shift: Day/Mid Shift
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!