The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and inspiring his or her team to achieve their performance metrics. Your role will involve strategizing, project management, part staff management. Your collaborative attitude and interpersonal skills will help you thrive as an Principal Engineer for Backend and Infra
- You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our products and systems, but you will also managing a team (or teams) of engineers, growing and empowering them to accomplish great things, and ensuring that best practices, standards, and processes are adhered to.
- You will roughly spend 80-90% time in engineering and product, and 10-20% time in people management and coaching depending on team size.
- You will need to acquire contextual breadth and depth in your product domain and manage stakeholders' expectations.
- You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, immersive startup experience.
- Write strategic document to improve existing system
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development
- Passion in leading teams and growing people
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Expertise in Nodejs/Golang/Rust/C# tech stack will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influence skills and personal maturity
- Deep knowledge in system optimization
- Willing to work in GMT+7 time zone or according to Prixa's office working hours
If you have IT certifications, please let us know. You do need to provide us with a portfolio from your latest work and there will be a technical test during the recruitment process.
Our benefits are:
- Paid leave, 12 days per year
- Health insurance covers family with up to 3 children (in addition to BPJS) for permanent employee
- Laptop ownership program (LOP) - depending on the level and employement status