Lennor Metier is hiring for a Full Stack Java Developer to join a trusted technology company.
What To Expect From The Role
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Engage with inspiring designers and front end engineers, and collaborate with leading back end engineers as we create reliable APIs
- Collaborate across time zones via Slack, GitHub comments, documents, and frequent video conferences
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
- Experience in J2EE
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience in (js, vue.js) is a plus
- Experience in any of the following: JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC, Struts is a plus
Location: Eastwood, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Shift: Day/Mid Shift
Salary: 100,000 - 150,000
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!