The identity platform team is responsible to build and maintain identity and verification microservice at Xfers, which is a vital module to ensure a fraud-safe system. Identity platform team has a vision in unifying the identity / verification system across our various products in different countries to create a unified identity database, which provides amazing opportunities for folks who like challenges in creating a scalable and reliable system.
- Develop and maintain various in-house tools ranging from authentication systems to notification services.
- Improve existing engineering tools, processes and code quality.
- Interact with various internal stakeholders. Eg: Compliance, product, and business
- owners across Xfers to build a fraud-safe digital bank.
- A team player who likes interesting challenges and enjoys problem solving.
- 2-3 years experience in backend programming or experience in RoR.
- Comfortable with relational databases and SQL.
- Drive to learn new things and grow personally. Xfers moves at a fast pace and people.
- who can learn fast and adapt to changes love working here!
Nice to haves:
- Experience in building and maintaining applications in a microservice environment.
- Experience in using CI/CD tools with Docker and Kubernetes.
- About Xfers
- Founded in 2015 Xfers aims to accelerate financial access within southeast asia by enabling businesses to accept payments and send money. Xfers boasts a range of last-mile financial rails including the Xfers Send, Xfers Accept, Xfers Wallet, and StraitsX.
- In Singapore, Xfers is a Major Payment Institution licensed by the monetary authority of Singapore for e-money issuance. In Indonesia, Xfers connects businesses to a range of payment methods that include bank transfers, e-wallet, and offline channels such as agent banking networks and convenience stores