Fullstack Engineer work in Development team, which analyzes the entire customer journey across multiple features within the company. They work in small groups with a Product Manager, Product Designer and Product Analyst in order to make the customer experience and business outcomes better. Fullstack Developers will work across the backend (Node.js, Python, .Net Core) and frontend (React, Angular and Vue.js) parts of our application.
- Develop features and improvements to the products in a secure, well-tested and performant way
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Confidently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members
- Operate in an iterative mindset, focused on delivering improvements and value at high velocity
- Work collaboratively with Product team members and Development team members to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced and iterative environment
You are good at
- Professional experience with Node.js
- Previous experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion and execution
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
- Positive, out-of-the-box and solution-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Comfort working in a highly Agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers, and clear status updates
- Strong understanding of DevOps and CI/CD
- Practical understanding of OLAP and RDBMS technologies including T-SQL and ETL / ELT data integration
- Experience working with modern frontend frameworks (React, Angular and Vue.js)
- Practical understanding of container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
"Our company has never levied any fees for the recruitment process nor has it required to order tickets and accommodation through a certain travel agent or certain person"