At Chainstack we are building the ultimate blockchain control panel for businesses. We believe companies should spend their precious time leveraging the massive potential of decentralized solutions. Instead, we find many teams struggling through the complex blockchain maze. Our offering — a cloud and protocol-agnostic platform that will enable innovators of all sizes to rapidly deploy and manage blockchain applications.
We are a fast-growing startup with strong roots in enterprise IT and cybersecurity. This means you can make an impact from day one contributing to our vision of making blockchain adoption as simple as modern web services.
We are currently looking for a versatile Full Stack Engineer, who can write clean and maintainable Python code and has previous experience in working with modern front-end frameworks.
You will work on:
- Creating user interfaces, UX enhancements, and cross-platform web-based platform features
- Building integrations with blockchain protocols, cloud providers, and friendly RESTful APIs
- Improving platform quality by writing high-quality code as well as troubleshooting and addressing bugs
You will be awesome at this role if you have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of Python development using popular web frameworks like Django, Flask, or FastAPI
- 1+ years of Vue.js development with expertise in designing and implementing SPA web applications
- Ability to speak and write in English
You will be even more awesome if you have:
- Experience with functional programming libraries like Ramda and Lodash
- Experience in working with different cloud providers (GCP, AWS, Azure) and Kubernetes
- Experience in working with blockchain protocols like Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Hyperledger Fabric, and R3 Corda
- Interest in research and writing technical blog posts