Multiplier enables companies to employ anyone, anywhere in a few clicks. Our SaaS platform combines the multi-local complexities of hiring & paying employees anywhere in the world, and automates everything. We are passionate about creating a world where people can get a job they love, without having to leave the people they love.
We are an early-stage start-up with a "Day one" attitude and we are building a team that will make Multiplier the market leader in this space. Every day is an exciting one at Multiplier right now because we are figuring out a real problem in the market and building a brand new product around it. We are looking for smart and talented people who will add on to our collective energy and share the same excitement in making Multiplier a big deal. We are headquartered in Singapore, but our team is remote.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- Leading parts of the product development from inception to launch, and own large parts of the product and its features.
- Working closely with our product and design teams to build products with the goal of delighting and increasing the success of our customers, in a very iterative fashion.
- Architecting, building, testing, and releasing features with the highest quality.
- Automating everything that an engineer should not work on 😉
What do I need? 🤓
- 3+ years of industry experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product. You can demonstrate a significant impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team.
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure on AWS, Google Cloud. Good to have: experience in scalable distributed systems.
- Willingness to quickly learn and use new technologies.
- Extremely data-driven.
- Work with and solve problems of a very complex nature and enjoy doing it 🙂
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
- Flexible vacation.
- Flexible work times.
- Work from anywhere.
- Equipment you need to do your job
- Health Insurance
- Attractive ESOPs
What our selection process looks like 🤔
- Initial screening round.
- Technical round with our engineers.
- Technical Interview with our CTO
- Meet the Founders
Equal employment opportunity Multiplier is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.