We are first and foremost an incredible team full of energetic, proactive, and ambitious individuals whose goal is to make Digital Silk a foremost digital agency. Our quest for excellence has resulted in a steep growth curve and we need amazing Full-stack Developers to keep providing superb results.
At Digital Silk, you will have the amazing opportunity to work alongside a group of dedicated individuals who are all continuously bettering themselves, gaining new expertise, and helping their teammates excel.
We are seeking senior-level people passionate about their work and guarantee a TOP salary and growth opportunities.
This is for a full-time, remote-work-at-home position as our headquarters are in the US.
What we offer at Digital Silk:
- A work culture focused on mutual success and continuous growth
- Competitive pay and scheduled raises
- A top-notch development team with an amazing atmosphere of camaraderie
- The opportunity to work on challenging design implementations on diverse projects
- This is a work-from-home position allowing for an autonomous work process
- 20 days PTO + 6 days for preferred holidays
- Develop, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Partner with our design team to advise on the technical viability of their ideas
- Supporting and owning the development of WordPress websites
- Supporting the launch of landing pages and multi-variate tests
- Manage front-end and back-end website development
- Create WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Able to do full-stack development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Proficient with CSS
- Proficient in creating custom websites from scratch
- Ability to work from 5 am - 2 pm EST with breaks
We are a growing digital agency and are seeking to make IMMEDIATE hires.
- Apply via Linkedin
- Recieve short questionnaire
- Send back answers + CV
- Have an interview with FE Director
- Get feedback