About Our Company
Born Again Media is a performance marketing company dedicated to developing quality websites that achieve high organic traffic and consistent revenue growth.
Our main focus is delivering high-quality content, A/B testing, and using other tools that help generate optimal leads and increased conversion rates. Our SEO and CRO specialists analyze data, markets and competitors to create and implement effective online marketing strategies. Our operations are largely supported by our incredible teams of copywriters, programmers, and human resources.
Our portfolio consists of several owned websites and is steadily growing. This means we work for ourselves, not clients. This allows for the freedom and flexibility of our remote work policy.
At Born Again Media we believe in a positive workplace where growth, empowerment, and improvement are our goals. Our vision is to become the number one provider of leads in any market we enter.
In a world full of websites with misleading content, our mission is to create honest content that we can be proud of.
What We Offer
- Work from your own house (or preferred coworking space)
- Full-time position with flexible hours: manage your own time
- Competitive salary package
- Payments every two weeks (with a total of 26 payments per year!)
- Rest on local holidays
- Education Allowance
- Fitness Allowance
- A yearly company retreat (all expenses paid)
- Home office allowance
- Coworking space allowance
- And more!
- About the Position
- The Full-Stack Developer will be collaborating with a multi-disciplined team to improve and implement new features on our websites powered by Wordpress. These features involve both backend and frontend development.
- Our day to day includes using Basecamp for project management, Git to collaborate on code, a Wiki to document work when necessary, and a lot of web development for Wordpress.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development Communicate with other teams to gather and understand project requirements and scope. Elaborate project development plans if necessary, and implement projects according to plans. Adhere to established coding standards and best practices. Communicate periodically about project progress to other teams. Test functionality and design with a high degree of attention to detail. Perform peer code reviews to ensure quality of code, functionality, and design. Provide complete, clear, and organized documentation of developed projects.
- Maintenance Understand the team’s development workflow and best practices. Understand the company’s technical infrastructure and available 3rd party services. Fix bugs, and be attentive about opportunities to improve existing code. Provide support to non-technical team members on any technical issues. Prioritize effectively between technical support, day to day tasks, and sprint tasks. Support Optimization Team with advice on coding Document all new implementations.
- Innovation Learn and stay up to date with new technologies or strategies that could benefit the team, our projects, or workflow.
- Our team is looking for an outstanding developer with:
- Very strong understanding of Software Engineering
- Strong English skills to communicate with the rest of the team (Bilingual, or at least 80% proficiency)
- At least 4 years of experience in full-stack development and developing in WordPress
- Experience developing in PHP
- Very high attention to detail
- Experience and love for frontend development
- Experience with mobile UX and responsive web design.
- Passion for writing beautiful, and well-organized code
- Very talented at documenting their work
- Experience working with source control systems like Git.
- Curious to learn and experiment with new languages and technologies
- Fast learner
- Very responsible and consistent work ethic
- Strong communication skills (Concise, clear, and confident)
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with React.js
- Experience working in Sprints (agile methodology)
- Experience working with a CMS
- Knowledge in other languages like Node.js, Django, Ruby on Rails, etc.