A Little About Us
- Intrinsik is building the dental industry's #1 ordering platform. Helping dentists order from medical device producers, think GrabFood for dental.
- Being part of the team, the mission is to continuously optimize and improve the journey in the most modern and efficient way ensuring a smooth exchange between both users.
This Role In a Nutshell
You will be at the forefront of engineering the latest version of our software as we continue to scale by integrating new medical solutions and introducing payment gateway options to our users. As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be playing a pivotal role in our software's development flow.
The team is relying on your expertise to work in a startup environment, plan, and execute technical solutions and improvements to further enhance and advance Intrinsik as the leading order management platform for medical specialists and device producers.
- 3 years experience working experience as a Full Stack Developer or relevant experience
- Web development frameworks: React, React Native, Redux, Express and NodeJS
- Database experience in MySQL, MongoDB, and Redis
- Familiar with Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Like to have: Experience with state management libraries like Flux and Redux and route management libraries like React router.
- Has experience with CI/CD, strong advocate for clean code practices
- Interest in deep neural networks and image recognition
- Understanding of medical data storage regulations, GDPR, HIPAA compliance
- Experience with 3D file manipulation (STL, OBJ)
- AWS certified so we can scale our architecture properly
- Experience with API Integration
Life At Intrinsik
We are a values-driven organization. It is highly crucial that our candidates are firstly aligned with our values before we proceed. You may check them out here to see if this is what you value too.
Having a Team Of Passionate Individuals To Champion Our Mission, We Make Sure Everyone's Well-being And Growth Is Cared For With
At Intrinsik, we encourage work-life balance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Unlimited leave days
- Medical allowance (in-patient, dental and vision)
- Weekly virtual team building activities
- Frequent talks and trainings by guest industry experts